Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the first step

So, here goes -- The very first step on what I 
hope to be a long journey into the world of blogging!
Do I know what I'm doing?  No.  I can only hope 
that those who choose to read this will be gentle with me as I venture forth.

What I've learned from following some fantastic blogs is that 1) pretty much anything goes, 2) tell it like I see it, and 3) sometimes its all about the pictures!  (If I can figure
 out how to place a picture in this post, I think we'll all be better off....)

So as I sit here in the shop today, I'm excited looking at a few things....

Alora Ambiance makes the most amazing room diffusers.  I know these are probably a little "over-done", but these really are the creme de la creme.  Argume is *the* perfect scent for spring.  Grapefruit, orange and eucalyptus.  yum.
I love the soft color of this gorgeous pillow by Blissliving. 
 
This quilt by Denyse Schmidt so is spring-y; green and yellow.  Can't you see this in a little girl's room?  Fresh!  Bye-bye gloomy winter!


OK, so the first picture posting took WAY longer than I had anticipated.  Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...