Monday, March 9, 2009

a rose garden





I have fond memories of my grandmother's roses.  They were on the side of the house that got sunlight, and every variety she grew popped with brilliant color against the white stucco.  She would cut the best candidates to put in a pitcher or vase on her dining room table.  I can't think of anything I'd rather do than close my eyes and deeply inhale that sweet, sweet scent.  And the involuntary sound on the exhale, "uuummmm......"


No sunlight?  No soil?  I recommend this, the next best thing.  "uuummmm......."

alora ambiance "rosa" available here


And then, cuddle up in this:


available here



oh yes!  available here













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...