Tuesday, August 4, 2009

never too early

It's never too early to browse for boots, is it?! Economic times as they are, I think my requisite black and brown boots can last through one more season.




However, these delicious purple suede gems by Carlos Santana(!) might just be worth the expense!





For the past few years I've needed some rain boots. Something cute to wear when it's gray, rainy and cold out. I think these fit the bill.





Anyone* daring to go here this year? These were all over the runways for fall.

(*If you can't remember a time without the internet, cell phones, and cable TV, go for it!
Otherwise - let's just keep these beauties on the shelf, k?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...