Wednesday, August 26, 2009

new? or just new to me?

Alpha by Pie Studio


Dreamgate Headboard/Wallband by Studio 1a.m.


(I love this!!) Hi-Light: Kent, Re-Surface Design


Jasper from Neiko Designs (wonder if the chair is for sale too?)


Marine Mobile - Coral by Pukapuka Mobiles


Whirl Serving Platter by Kim Westad


hand silk-screened wallpaper; Captain Smith in "Promenade" by Grow House Grow


Is SUPERMARKET the new Etsy? I found out about it from the lovely Townhouselady. She featured some killer jewelry today on her blog. Here are some things I found irresistible!!

warning: you do have to weed through some felted craftiness, but I think the finds are completely worth it!

{all photos from Supermarket}

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anita! Never heard of it but I am about to explore. Thanks for the tip!

    xoxo,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of it but never made it past the felted offerings. That wallpaper and leather bag-WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...