Thursday, September 3, 2009

leather weather!

I went to college with a guy who's memory is etched in my mind.....as soon as the temperature started dropping in the fall of the year, his boots and black leather jacket made their appearance. With bourbon in hand, toasting the chilly night air, Cameron would declare it was Leather Weather!
Have you broken out any leather yet?!

leather wall, Yorkstreet



leather pillows, Pfeiferstudio



leather beanbag, Novica


leather mirror, CSN Mirrors



leather rug, African Market Square



leather chairs and footstool, King Ranch Saddleshop


leather weekender, Mulholland Brothers


men's leather coat, Territory Ahead


Ralph Lauren



watch and belt, Sundance


boots, Timberland


bag; boots, Frye

4 comments:

  1. That leather rug is HAWT!

    I tried on a sweet leather bomber jacket while shopping with the moms yesterday... Too bad it was $400 on sale. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Erin's comment.

    OOF! I love the smell of leather. LURVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Leather weather"....hysterical. I love the Mulholland Brothers weekend bag. Tough chic for certain. XX Kate "the NEO-trad"

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, that rug is incredible! I love the "leather weather" comment, I can almost picture this guy with his boots and jacket!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...