Saturday, January 2, 2010

emery and cie

Have an extra 10 hours in your day?  You'll need it if you go anywhere near this website.  I went in and couldn't get out.  This company is extraordinary.  I want my home filled with the richness of these products.  They are artistic, fanciful, and unique.  Jump in, but make sure your tea mug is full.






The lighting is amazing








gorgeous glassware


mirrors in brass


pouffes!







and I have no words for this furniture.....


















4 comments:

  1. Holy smokes. That silver metallic pouf is amazing---it looks like scales. I want it---no, I NEED it. Thanks for the intro (there goes my morning...)!
    XX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear God! You weren't kidding either. Visual candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY MOLEY! Off to check it out...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...