Saturday, May 1, 2010

tub envy






If you troll the web like I do, you've probably already seen this outdoor bathroom.  I believe it deserves a spot on A Dreamer's Den as well.  I could do a whole lot of dreamin' in this space.

Daniella from dress, design & decor writes: 'When one woman decided she just had to have a bath, she and her husband converted an old storage building in their backyard to a modern day, open-air bathhouse and private escape. Outside, boston ivy covers the newly painted, cream coloured walls, and inside a claw-foot tub awaits on gorgeous terra-cotta tiles.'

yum.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Image!! I would love to have that lovely setting to relax and unwind!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I haven't seen that! AMAZING! Soooo jealous, though I must admit that most likely I wouldn't be dying to walk outside and shower at 6 a.m.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outdoor bath looks like a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...