Monday, June 28, 2010

Fabulous, Indeed!


Have you seen this new show?  It's "Green Acres" with a gay couple and it truly is fabulous!
Join Josh and Brent on their escapades of running a working farm.....they're living the "leave it all behind" dream.
Unfortunately I don't get the channel  "Planet Green" so I had to watch the first episode HERE.  It's the only one of the show's three episodes posted in it's entirety.



Wouldn't it be so fun to go visit them?  I want to taste their Beekman 1802 Blaak cheese!




(But please tell me what's up with Farmer John?!  He's a little too crazynuts about his goats!)

Thanks for the head's up, Jen!!

7 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard of this! Looks fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone told me it was great but I don't get that channel, either....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see this!! Sounds like quite an adventure!!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing I wouldn't do to own a baby farm animal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are VERY welcome! I happily watched all the episodes again last night while I was ironing. I too would enjoy a baby farm animal. Did anyone see those mini goats that Tori and Dean had? SO F'N CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey now, there is nothing wrong with loving goats...or sheep. :)

    I tweeted twice while watching the show and the guys tweeted back! That makes me like them even more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw this advertised the other day and knew i would love it...i just forget about it...
    i am going to find it in the guide and tivo this shit!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...