Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Need some levity?

Me too.
I laughed my ass off looking at these actual products!!

Tell me which one made you laugh out loud....









Use the above self-inking stamp for this...









A breath spray to make you look and feel Canadian!



My boys would love these!!









Spoon Catapult
















It's a pencil sharpener!




magnetic poetry -- saying what you really mean with all the fucks you'll need.




OK, I do kinda want this....




All products available HERE

3 comments:

  1. the fucking canadian chapstick for sure!!
    laughed my ass off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all quite funny, but my fav is the first one "thanks for being" stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, i think i want almost all of these!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...