Saturday, April 2, 2011

Making Mistakes Seems to be my M.O.

OK, so in the scheme of things,  quitting the blog wasn't the biggest mistake ever made....



but I think I jumped the gun -- I shouldn't have quit. 
(And doing a blog for someone else isn't quite the same....at all.)

I thought being so cut and dry; black or white; the all or nothing mentality was old behavior!
I thought I had learned to "live with the grey," and I have for the most part, but I suppose this was a step backward.  Sigh.

So I've decided to come back.
Will you have me?

There's so much to talk blog about:
I'm going to High Point Market(!), my house has just been listed, we need to help Charlie heal, and I've found some great new blogs to share with you...
but really, when it comes right down to it, I've missed you!!!




12 comments:

  1. SO glad to see you back!! And of course we will all welcome you with open arms. So glad you changed your mind - we missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, the photo got me here. I still say OMG, and WTH when I see that poor girl.

    As for your blog, who doesn't think of quitting now and then? Come on back and post when you can. I always enjoy reading your blog- it is refreshing, funny and interesting! Good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!!
    And that picture definitely woke me up this morning....ugggh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'll have you back, for sure! I'm doing a little happy dance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup, there are certainly much BIGGER mistakes! welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, you completely cracked me up here. It was the octomom that did it. Way to put things in perspective. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hun, of course we'll have you back!! I have missed you so and even if I knew you were over there at the other blog, it is not like having you here in your own and beautiful cyber corner.
    WELCOME BACK!

    Yes, 'Heal Charlie' is such a worthwhile initiative. As I told my friend Christina over at Griege; my heart broke when I read Charlie's story. As a mother I feel deep compassion for this tragic situation and think that the blog community really can help with drawing attention to it, and there by help. Thanks for bringing this up here! x

    Ok my dear. I look forward to reading your news and just generally to 'talk' to you too.

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you are making my day!!! Thank you for coming back, I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news! That first picture makes my back hurt and my belly itch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! I'm so glad you decided to come back! Sounds like you have a LOT of exciting stuff going on. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WELCOME BACK!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...