Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tagged By A Cashmere Lover

It's been a long time since I've been tagged!  Answering fashion questions places me in fantasy mode, but it's fun to go there; I like my fantasies.  Thanks so much Catherine, for a chance to play.
Catherine
of
here




Q:  What international brands would I love to try on and why?

A: Hands down, Missoni.  (I also would love to try on Burberry and Elie Saab!)  It's all about the fabrics. And the designs from all three are classic --with a slight edge.




 missoni

missoni

Q:  If you received something you didn't like,
what would you say to that person?

A:  A simple thank you would suffice. 

Q:  Do you prefer giving or receiving?

A:  I love getting presents!  But there is nothing better than seeing the joy on someone's face when you give them an extra special something.


Q:  Do brands influence you when you buy something?

A:  Not so much.  If it's made well and I love it - that's what really counts.


Burberry prorsum


Burberry prorsum



Q:  From 0 - 5, say what you think about the blog 
that tagged you?

A:  An absolute 5 -- so stylish, and so informative.  I learn so much from Catherine!  Also, we seem to speak the same language; and I love all the quotes she finds for the blog.  And, I too, have a slight obsession with cashmere. 

Q: Your Wish List?

A: I want to travel - and purchase clothing from around the world!  
(I don't ask for much do I?!) 

 Elie Saab


Elie Saab


1 comment:

  1. Great post, Anita...thanks for joining in and for the compliment very kind of you. Just love that Elie Saab lime dress...to die for!!!!!!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    http://wwwcatherinerobinsoncashmere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...