Friday, September 16, 2011

Do You Ever....

...click on links from the blog rolls of your favorite sites?
I haven't done it in awhile, but this morning I found myself getting lost in the world of new-to-me blogs.  Good Lord, it's like jumping into a Black Hole -- there is an ever expanding universe of b.l.o.g.s.  
I love it.

1.  Milk via drollgirl's list
Picture that did it for me:



Picture that did it for me:




Picture that did it for me:





4.  {me}longings via Carrie Leber's list
Picture that did it for me:







5.  Casa Decorada via Komma Hem's list
Picture that did it for me:






Have a fantastic Friday!
Thanks for the sweet comments yesterday -- they helped me more than you know.






9 comments:

  1. well i love all you have pictured here!

    and thanks so much for linking to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these images! Hope you're feeling better today!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. drollgirl: you're welcome!
    Mrs. Chatelaine: thanks for commenting -- and yes, I am feeling much better than yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done that in ages!! It's always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita...lovely post...the giraffe picture is so sweet...made me giggle!
    Glad you're feeling better today...keep smiling!
    Have a lovely weekend...thanks for popping by :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way... every once in a while I like to fall through the rabbit hole and search out new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it lifted your spirits the way it does mine, Anita. Love finding amazing new sites and inspiration!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice surprise! Thanks for clicking your way to my blog. Kate's hallway is a vision, I agree. I love your post - such a clever concept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chanee! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...