Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Family Rocks And My IOU Project Trunk Show

Me, my mom, my sister and my niece.  Rockin' women!



Plus, after weeks of meaning to sign up, I finally now have an IOU Project Trunk Show!
Check it out -- maybe there's something you will like.


The IOU Project produces unique, handmade apparel based on fabrics handwoven in India. Because each textile is unique, we provide end buyers with the ability to trace the production process from finished goods right back to the weaver that hand-wove the fabric. The stories of how that item was created, of the people involved, of the customers who purchased them, are the essence of the the e-commerce social network which The IOU Project has built as a meeting place for a community that shares our brand values of authenticity, transparency, uniqueness and both social and environmental responsibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...