Monday, February 27, 2012

Songs Sung In French Make Me Sad

Have you ever stumbled upon a website with music playing?  Of course you have.  For the most part it bugs the shit out of me and I immediately turn it off.  And then there are times when they play pretty cello music, or nice jazz.  What I really don't like is music sung in French.  It always makes me sad.  Random, I know.....but I was just thinking about that this morning.




Also, I feel uninspired of late.  The Oscars didn't do it for me last night and not ONE dress wowed me enough to post.  I think I was emotionally detached as well, because I didn't see most of the movies that were up for the big awards.  (Rare for me, as I usually make a point to see them....)


What's on your mind this Monday morning?  Fill me in.


I like this little alcove with wallpaper....



art:  Paul Klee, room: House & Home

2 comments:

  1. Is that why I'm feeling shitty and yucky? My "French Cafe" station on Pandora? Balls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "not ONE dress wowed me enough to post" & No movies.........ok you sound like me & so many people I know of late. It is a strange time & I dont know why.
    At first thought I was the only one drained, nope......seems we have an epidemic.
    Sister right there with on french music & you know Im a music freak. Turn on some funk, R & B, soul etc that makes me happy:)
    maybe we need the weather to make up its mind.
    Its not just us! Unite!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...