Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You Want Some Fries With That Shake?

I was convinced the old guy running on the track today was going to ask me that question -- 'cause there was a whole lotta shakin' going on. 



 And let me tell you, it was slow-goin'.  I probably won the world record for slowest mile ever run...its so sad when the old guy laps you.  Jerk.

So, yep, I'm back at it; laced up the dusty running shoes and got out there.  It was just time to do it and
 June will be here before we know it. We're beach bound in June, y'all, and let's just say that I'd rather my ass looked like this:


as opposed to this:
not me, but very well could be.

Wish me luck.




4 comments:

  1. Go here- http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/exercises-to-target-butt-muscles/?page=1 Do those. The pictures are beyond ridiculous but it totally works yo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you....better to strive for the first insane butt pic! I've been on the treadmill for a couple of months now.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha "I'd rather my ass looked like this:"
    Your ass is perfect, holds your pants up, dang:)that one up there has on ick bathing suit bottoms. Really what good are those silly stupid pockets? none
    I'd be perfectly happy with #2, the real unPHOTO fixed one:)

    Now to play Anita butt blog catch up aka when I see you, Im spanking you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...