Wednesday, November 18, 2009

creative thursday on a wednesday

I'm giving a little blog-hug today to Marisa Haedike, the true creative force behind her company, Creative Thursday. Her fantastic work has been with me from the get-go here at the shop. She is an amazing artist and an amazing person with a unique combination of drive and light-heartedness. I carry lots of her prints, but check out her website as well!
high fashion


marisa (and her dog!)


window of opportunity


jackalope and friends


we all fly together


hoo loves you?


eli


sock monkeys

4 comments:

  1. Love the "window of opportunity." I'm a sucker for a gorgeous green. What a talented artist---they're all too sweet.
    XX Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's one of my favorites too, kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jackelope and his posse are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...