Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ralph Lauren: New Handbags


I've been on the hunt for a new purse.  I still love the Ralph Lauren black, slouchy hobo-bag I got at Marshall's(!) two years ago, but I'm ready for something different.  Something brown, this go-round.

Suffice it to say, I won't be buying any of the following bags, but aren't they nice to look at?




















And check out this one from their new collection!  It looks remarkably similar to the one Raina bought in London in 1988:
Ralph Lauren Autumn 2010




Raina's bag circa 1988


If/when I get a new bag, I think I'll hold onto my 2008 bag and just store it away!!

3 comments:

  1. Love them all! The cargo pockets are fun but I'm really loving the second one - it would just be the perfect bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your blog through Sketch42. Glad I have... Off to have a look around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sarah!! Thanks for stopping by; welcome!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...