Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Birthday...


...to me!



It's only 8:30 am and already I'm having a fantastic day!
John drove the boys to school and picked up breakfast for us on his way home.

Breakfast in bed always starts a birthday off right!






 missoni, of course







 artist: Cy Twombly


















 



 
For some reason, I always gravitate toward feminine, frilly, and precious when I think of my birthday.  These are some photos off the web that make me happy today. 
Have a great weekend!!


photos:  the bottom of the ironing basket, cowparsley, Polly Wreford photography

14 comments:

  1. Huge birthday hugs to you! I hope you have a lovely day and it continues all weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! A very happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Anita!!!!! :)

    Diana
    Fifth Wall Design Group

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday!!! i totally put that cake on my "to bake" list. i saw it the other day and just add to give it a go. doesn't look too hard...esh.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! A very Happy Birthday to you. I hope you continue to have a wonderful day too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a very very happy birthday Anita!! Sounds like the day started off right - I hope it continues and you have a lovely evening as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday!! I hope it's the best you've ever had, but not nearly as good as the ones you'll have in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, everyone!
    It was a lovely birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Anita! Hope it was a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a most happy day!
    ps. I have my own John who shares a birthday with you :) sounds like we got a couple of the good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! i hope you had a glorious birthday weekend!!
    how are you spending it!??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Late Bday Anita!!!!!!!!!!!
    Breakfast in bed, balloons, bows,ranunculus(my fav), shoes, cupcakes, multi multi layered CAKE, coffee, missoni, beach & sunset!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, felt like I just enjoyed a celebration with YOU:)!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...