Monday, March 21, 2011

Putting it Out There!

Hey everyone!
I'm doing a shout-out that I've started a new blog....

There is a little shop in Charlottesville in which the owner loved 'A Dreamer's Den' and was sad to see it go....
She asked me if I would be interested in doing a blog for her store.  We share the same aesthetic, we "get" each others style, and we are connected through the entrepreneurial spirit.

(With full disclosure, she is paying me to blog for her.)


I'd love to see all of your gorgeous faces over in the "followers!"
 


email:  cacampblogger@gmail.com


Much love,
Anita


3 comments:

  1. Oh, what an exciting collaboration. Headed over there now to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita! That's great news. I missed your daily posts! On my way over.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cool... ok i will check out the new blog. Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...