Monday, April 25, 2011

C U R I O

Catching up on my blog reading this weekend, I was so happy to read that my blog-friend, Kellie has followed her dream and opened an online shop.

I hope you take a minute to check out


(don't you love the name?!)



Kellie has outdone herself -- read all about her fabulous launch party and the invitations that she had made.  (Ahem, acrylic invitation with malachite-paper lined envelopes?!  A girl after my heart.)  


Kellie's blog:  Cashon & Co.

Sea-fan coral looks amazing in this flower arrangement, yes?!

gorgeous!



So...what can you find in this new shop? 
From art, to gorgeous jewelry, and of course things for the home, you will find amazing and unique items.  I have pulled some of my favorites from the site to show you.



































Congratulations, Kellie!!

Wishing you much success with CURIO!




4 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous!! Can't wait to hop on over and take a look. The invitations alone make it a must-visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, this is some serious stash....the invites alone are beyond deliciously decadent!
    Congrats, congrats!
    Cheers, Alcira

    nerochronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will do welll - she has impeccable taste. And "Curio" is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is amazing, but THAT PURSE!

    I think my heart just exploded.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...