Friday, September 9, 2011

My 2 New Favorite Drugstore Makeup Products

Do you buy your makeup at the drugstore?  I do.
Sometimes it's a hit, and sometimes it's a miss, but I picked well this last go-round.

I needed new eyeliner...


ALMAY Liquid Eyeliner Pen
This stuff is the BOMB!  It works with absolute precision.  (I will say though, that it took about two times of trying it to get it flowing just right.....but well worth the wait!!)  I bought the black/brown which is perfect -- I think the black would've been too harsh for me.


 ....And a new blush



 MAYBELLINE Dream Mousse Blush

This is so amazing!  It goes on smooth as silk and it *stays* on - all day!!


Have a great Friday!  The sun is finally shining here.  Hope your day is sunny.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't done liquid eyeliner in a million years... but now I'll have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the dream mousse -- in fact, I often choose to use that over my more expensive cheek creams, it gives nice glow ;)
    Alcira

    nerochronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you come show me how to use that liner, PLEASE!
    I buy it, cant make it work then forget. love the look, LOVE!!!!!!!!
    blush will have to wait, baby steps:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been meaning to try that mousse blush for the longest time.. next time I'm in the drugstore, I have to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...