Monday, April 27, 2009

lucky!

{flickr}
When we moved into our house 6 years ago, it was July.  The dogwood tree in the front yard was well past it's bloom time, of course, and new blossoms wouldn't be out for another 9 months.  Oh how I love a surprise -- would it don white or pink blooms?  I found out the following April that this tree was of the pink variety.  However, I was a bit dismayed by the fact there were only *4* flowers on the whole tree!   Count 'em -- 4!
I am ever so happy to report that since the first blooming, I can no longer count the flowers, as I get lost in a sea of pink.  
My dogwood is gorgeous!  Springtime in Virginia is fabulous.  I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...