I can't let another day go by without saying Thank You to Alcira and Lissa
They were gracious enough to pass along the Stylish Blogger Award to little 'ole me!!
Alcira, aka Nero has an amazing, scrumptious and a most well-written blog. Her style is both luxurious and comfortable (ever hard to pull off, but she does so effortlessly) and she is always gracious with never a cross word.
Lissa has fairly new blog that is chock-full of lovely inspiration. She has an amazing design eye and is rocking her design business down in Atlanta. (We must be soul sisters because I found out that she loves to sleep just about as much as I do!!)
Now, to follow the rules and play along correctly, I am to share 7 things about myself. I shared 10 things here; like it or not, you're getting 7 more:
1. I had never been a dog person until we got our Westie. I love him more than I ever thought I could love a dog.
2. My store closing has been harder than I could've imagined. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life (really really wanted to do) until I had my store. I loved every minute of it. :(
3. I want to live in Europe.
4. John and I have dates to Barnes & Noble. We both love being in a bookstore/cafe. Funny -- that's where we met!!
5. I had big babies. William was a C-section (9 lbs. 9 oz.) and Matthew was a VBAC (10 lbs. 6 oz.)
|Creative Thursday (etsy)|
6. I have a very hard time getting motivated to exercise....I am a procrastinator by nature and this is something that I consistently put off until "tomorrow."Ugh. Any suggestions around this?! I will say that I am excited to use my 8 free yoga passes John gave me for Christmas!
7. I believe in past lives.
Now I'm supposed to pass this award onto some other stylish bloggers.
I will choose some blogs that are fairly new to me; maybe they'll be new to you as well.
Please know that if you are on my blogroll, I read every new post you write! Truly!
My First Little Place
Suddenly I See
Space for Inspiration